Wednesday 28 December 2011

Top commenter is..

Here are the scores of all the commenters from Wednesday 21st-Wednesday28th

In no particular order..


I toddled up the scores and I'm proud to reveal that the person who made the most comments (and contribution, dare I say, with her long comments) Loominguline!

dish101-10
caoimhemgr1-1
Candiez-2

AAKTM-1
I-Love-all-4
angel28790-6
Loominguline-19
pretty-cute109-14
IcyPOP.-5
shykaylacakes3-2
nicole-1
aine-2
catherine-2
Princess_111111-4
smy_sos-4
Hinata331-2
doggielover666-4
memo-1
FashionistaT-1
Avrilluvsu-2
Lollara123-1
Alison-6
tinita144-1

I will guestbook you in order to receive your 20 stardollars!!

Keep the comments going and you can win 20 stardollars next week! :)

Appreciate all them commenters up here by the way!



7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! It's so amazing to have won 20 SD. Long comments? I have to agree with that one, I love leaving long comments so you have something to read (you give us something to read, I give you something to read :D)
    Anyways, can't wait to read more awesome posts in this amazing blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and are you just counting the comments this week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I had four comments :P I'll try harder this week! I want 20SD! How exactly will you give them to us? Like if your superstar we sell you junk for 20SD and you buy it and if you're not superstar you get 20SD worth of gifts? Thats the way most people do it. Oh and by the way I like your new banner :) Its quite nice, must have been really hard to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awk Thankss wiktoria! And it wasn't all that hard tbh lol. @Alison, I will be doing this every week. And yeah, wiktoria, u sell some random item u don't want for 20sd and I buy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i came in fourth of third but ok ill try more

    ReplyDelete