Sunday 25 December 2011

Inspirational MeDoll

Wells, i finally made a banner for my posts. I think its alrght, took forever to figure out how to do the background properly, and i had to do it in WORD -.-.


Todays Inspirational MeDoll is the amazing, superb,

CH18!



This amazing member has caught my eye once before on the prestigous Catwalk. I have to admit, what drew me most to her suite was her incredible sense of style! I absolutely love how she puts together her outfits. You can tell that alot of love went in to each and every one. It may not be OTT or extravagant, but it is still really beautiful and elegant! Not to mention her amazing album, but i won't go too much in to that, see her suite etc. for yourself by clicking <HERE>.


A member since the beginning (2006), Caitlyn, as she is called, has achieved Royalty Status, and has become on of the Australian Stardoll Elite! She has won Covergirl, National Covergirl (8 TIMES), Best Scenery, Best Album and Catwalk. Not to mention placings all over Stardoll and its various competitons. This girl is simply fabulous, there is no other word for the amount of dedication that has shown here. It is written in her suite (not literally of course), that she really enjoys the end results in her outfits, suite and everything else!

My special message, that is derived from this doll, is that "You must love what you do, it is true passion, love and dedication that can lead you to success". Feel free to qoute me ;).

Here are some pics of this inspiring doll:





xoxo,

Princess_111111


"You must love what you do, it is true passion, love and dedication that can lead you to success"-Bozana Pasic (a.k.a Princess_111111)

**DON'T FORGET TO CONTACT ME WITH YOUR INSPIRATIONAL MEDOLLS VIA COMMENT, STARDOLL MESSAGE/GB.**


***If you have given me a name of one of your inspirational medolls, please be aware that i may not post them straight away, i put them on the shortlist and then use them :)***





2 comments:

  1. I liked this one too!
    Here are some inspirational medolls you may like (I think I might have mentioned some of them already)
    dissolvedgirl
    a.d.a1234
    dosy16
    HoupIsOnFire
    fancyantonia123
    lel1996
    June_E_Cullen
    katlynicole1234
    bubblegumm5
    shtram224
    Mirdith
    Lynnly
    poohg_1993
    MaddieWarbler
    judith_25

    In no particular order. It's a long list, but I hope you have the time to look through it :D

    ReplyDelete