Friday 2 December 2011

This girl needs shot.. -_-

Have you heard of "fashionpolice68" Sure you have! If you haven't., lucky you! She's basically known to be the Stardoll Snob! I mean look at her guestbook..

~Click to Enlarge~
~Click to Enlarge~

~Click to Enlarge~

No, it's not us being paranoid. :L If you actually see what she writes to these poor people, you'd soon understand why we're so pissed at her! She keeps spamming my guestbook also.
















~Click to Enlarge~

It's just not on! This behaviour has crossed the line! UGH!

2 comments:

  1. I swear to god, im gonna fucking trace her accounht and wreak havoc. The dumb mutt, honestly, NO ONE WNATS YOU. -.-

    sluts these days

    -Princess_111111

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people really do need an attitude adjustment. We have enough drama on Stardoll. We don't need people telling us whether or not we are beautiful, because if they feel the need to judge us then they must not feel very secure about themselves.

    I checked out her presentation and I have to ask myself why she hasn't been reported yet, or warned. Deleted, even.

    Nevermind. Happy Holidays~

    ReplyDelete