Friday 30 December 2011

Inspirational MeDoll


Hello Children!

I guess you guys already know what time it is! Yes! Its Inspirational MeDoll time with your host Princess_111111! Ladies and Gentlemen... oh i just can't be bothered with the words -.-. Happy New Year to everyone! Currently(in Australia) its 8 more hours till the fireworks spectacular!

The final Inspirational MeDoll for 2011 is none other than the fabulous, astounding, amazing, terrific,

Fickyficky!

This amazing doll is one of my absolute favourites and I just love her suite, WHICH IS SERIOUSLY AMAZING AND SHOULD VISIT IT BY CLICKING <HERE>, doll and well designs. We should all be familliar with her as she has been one of the most popular Fashion deisgners in Stardoll History! Her designs were seen in almost every suite, from her adorable Minnie Mouse to her replications of the Dior logo! Not to mention the fact that she is an uber talented doll, with a passion for Interior as well! I read through her amazing presentation and at the very end it were the words. "My rares will die with me"


Which brings me to my point of todays post. I see that a lot of people trade or sell their rares, without any idea as to what they are selling. Sure, rares are a bunch of pixels, but I still think that there is sentimental value in them. People treat Stardoll too much like a business instead of a game. I mean i have 1 RARE and I WILL NEVER UNDER ANY CURCMSTANCE GIVE IT TO ANYONE ELSE NO MATTER THE COST. Because, whats the point of collecting when you're just gonna give pieces of your collection away. 

Enough with my ramblings and on to this doll. Fickyficky is one of the "adults" on Stardoll, meaning that she is over 20 years old. I find it really wonderful that she still has time for her inner child to be shone to the world. I know alot of adults that are miserable,and this doll just proves that you can still indulge yourself in games without being ashamed. I mean i adore her for this! And i feel that Stardoll is for everyone, and Fickyficky just proves this! I forgot to mention, that not only if Fickyficky one of the best Stardollers ever, but she is super kind and thoughtful! If you read her presentation you can see that she really puts effort in to her Stardoll page and that she does pay attention to all of the people she has met on Stardoll! Not only that but she also gives great advice! 

Bozana Pasic's Words of Wisdom Inspired by the Inspirational MeDoll: "No matter your age, you must still indulge in your inner child, whether its a game, show etc. , learn to not be afraid and instead do it!"

So really, any adults reading this; don't be afraid of what you like! I mean i still love Winx Club and for god's sake im 16! It doesn't matter, it shouldn't matter because EVERYONE has an inner child, and Fickyficky is Inspirational for not being afraid to show it!

A member since 2010, Fickyficky has had the Best Album, Best Design(more than once), is a Starblogger on Stardoll,  has been National Covergirl (more than once) and Best Scenery. There probably many more achievements this girl has recieved that I am unaware of (once again, the Stardoll archive system is horrible and by archive system i mean by looking at the dates people have won things, which takes FOREVER).

Give a round of applause for the Final Inspirational MeDoll of 2011! Let's hope for a great kickstart to 2012!

*APPLAUSE*

Here are some pics of this amazing doll:







xoxoxo,

Princess_111111

a.k.a Bozana Pasic



3 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooooo i lkie her even more !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that girl, EVERYWHERE!I mean she is really rich and pretty on stardoll but whats so special about her? but the post is really gud btw! thanks bozana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @doggielover666; its not just coz shes popular, i chose her because she geniunley puts in effort in to her stardoll suite and her designs, and album etc. not just that but she strives to reach higher as well! :) and thanks

    ReplyDelete