Sunday 18 December 2011

Inspirational MeDoll

I'm getting this in just before i leave for work. I know i've been procrastinating a lot lately, and my plates been quite full, but i have made a vow to my self to be more committed to this blog. From now on, i will aim to post at least 3 times a week if not more.

Today we have the amazingly talented, fabulous and all round amazing doll,

Bella_La_Swan!


Personally, I LOVE this girl! Her suites an EXACT replica of the Twilight movies, not to mention that she replicates the faces of the cast on to fabulous T-shirts! I honestly have no words to describe the amount of effort, time and dedication it took for her to complete her suite and MeDoll look. I think you should see for yourself by clicking <HERE> . I am not a massive fan of twilight, but sure as hell am a fan of this doll!

A member since 2008, this fabulous doll has achieved covergirl, royalty status and various placings around Stardoll. She is fabulous, and her keen eye for detail has made her the best Twilight Roleplayer on Stardoll! Here are some pics:










xoxo,

Princess_111111






3 comments:

  1. she's amazing and talented she's pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dish101 I completely agree. She is beautiful! I'm not a fan of Twilight either, but I think that the fact she put care and detail into something she loves brings me over the fact it's young adult vampire romance novel-inspired...well, more like the movie, but you catch my drift :D

    ReplyDelete