Sunday 18 December 2011

Just like to say Thank you so much, Princess_111111 with her heart-warming post about me. :') I'm all chuffed to say the least. Haha! I understand that you're very busy and don't have enough time in the day to spare some time to post so I appreciate today's post! :)

However, I'd like to have MORE workers working for us as I am in the same position as Princess_111111 as my christmas assessments have killed me! D: Some horrible scores but some good scores(;

Can I also say Merry Christmas to my followers! And Princess_111111, thank you for all your hard work and contribution to the blog. I've never seen some better words being described to Stardoll's medolls.


______________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________


1 comment:

  1. Thanks love. I will try to post more often hopefully tomorrow or tuesday! mucho love xo <3

    --Princess_111111

    ReplyDelete