Wednesday 30 November 2011

Inspirational MeDoll

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Anyways, here is the latest Inspirational MeDoll;


                        bluegreen86!!!!

 This doll is simply amazing!! She is the owner of the ultra-fabulous and popular MelsModels! I am a member of this club and I am so glad that this member has made a club where the some amazing talent is showcased on Stardoll without the bias of the other Stardoll competitions.

A member since 2008, this doll has achieved Stardoll Royalty and has become one of 'Stardoll's Elite'.  Although she isn't active on the site as much anymore, she still holds a torch for the young talent of the Stardoll world.

Here are some pics of this awe-inspiring doll:





xoxoxox,

Princess_111111

2 comments:

  1. Amazing!! I think you should look at some of these girls who are my friends :) swissimran and onion8, believe me, you'll be amazed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bluegreen86 is a beautiful doll and even though she's not on much anymore the fact that she still checks in every now and then is sweet. Hopefully she will be an everlasting icon to inspire girls to be beautiful inside and out :)

    ReplyDelete