Thursday 27 October 2011

Inspirational MeDoll

Hey guys,

I have another inspirational MeDoll for ya'll. I know, its been barely 3 days since i last posted, but this is such a huge job! Tehe, I really enjoy writing for COS and I may be becoming a writer for VSD as well. I will always be on the lookout for more writing jobs because i truly love this job!

Okay, so today we have the fantastically awesome: MONSTERFAME9!!!

I am seriously in love with this girls fabulous makeup and hair ideas! This Inspirational MeDoll has been a member on Stardoll since 2010 and has escalated to become a Royalty Member!! Her inspiring presentation had me at the first word!

Check out this chick :









xoxo,

Princess_111111


P.S. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT OR CONTACT ME WITH YOUR INSPIRING MEDOLLS!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment